Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tiring Day

Quite sum time din updated blog le. haha. Today is reli a tiring day. Js came bek and had my nice warm bath^^ dis morning play basketball with frens for about 4 hours straight, startin from 7am. LOL. Play till my body here pain there pain. My Toes hurt la n my back yao pain=( chams. Todays form nt so gud. abit disapointed lo. hahah

Hmm. Lately wad happen a.?? Nth much geh. nw startin have presentation of essay question le. bt stil haven my turn na. mayb nex week i will do it le. Sein lo wei!!! wan go hanggai la HAHAZ

Erm. Last sem's examination results out dy lu. hmm. nth much i can say bout it la. Its better than wad i expected dy. I tot i was goin to fail 3 or more subjects. bt i manage to pass all my sem2 paper xD damn lucky. Unfortunately i stil fail my 1st sem paper which i resit. LOL. I managed to pass fundamental of accounting bt nt intro to accounting. What the hells wrong!! xD

Nways. Stoping here nw cz wan slip le xP nex time oni updated ba~~ PEACE

1 comment:

  1. pepople whot go basketball 4 hours.. but SKIP lecturer!!
    Bad monkey donkey..

    ReplyDelete