Saturday, March 21, 2009

- ASQ LOLX -

Wao~!today surely tired nehssssssss.....go into astro singing competition. At first wanted to join geh bt in the end i oso choose to giv up le. The reason i giv up is i cant wait any longer. At 4 or 5pm tat time i think oni bout 80 contestants get to audition and do u noe wad number i get????no. 440 !!! hahah. when will it b my turn? xD den i decided to giv up and when eatin at gam hor alone. tried to col my fren to see if any any of them r there. bt FAILED~~bored


Today, amazingly i dun feel any pressure and nervous. Dis morning i woke up at 9 and get dressed real soon. My mom waked and ask mii to take a picture b4 I leave xD LOL akward. She Said tat i luk quite good today xP

Noon - I reached park royal. Wow!! the place is pack wif ppl. All Q-ing up to wait for their turn. I started lining up at 12+ and I get the form at 2-3+. Can u imagin hw long i stand and wait. The guards of the hotel dun allow any1 to sit on the floor and force us to stand oni ==

Today meet wif my notty junior which i din seen him for a long time. He cant recogniz mii at first bt after see-ing mii closed up he realised xD He stil sing tat well. js like this 1st time i saw him performing in skul.

2day quite happy cz i gt to c Mr. Bao Xiao Song. Walao!! he so yengzai n tall geh lo. Mii n him Cha Jian Er Guo. Wakakak! happy!! zha dou == xD

When i was at TS. There is an event bout games. There alot lenglui cosplay lo. I think jason tan sure like alot xD and panda oso xDD hahahz . There is also alot of game booths and wad watchman la bla blabla~






-WATCHMAN-rofl

Nways after tat i jao go home wif parents and went shopping at carefour xD

2 comments:

  1. aiyoo.. end up din go oso.~ haha!!
    wasted la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tudu here !
    haha
    knw me ???
    just passby & leave u comment urh

    ReplyDelete