Friday, March 13, 2009

- 牛 车 水 -


*I kinda like it cz cant c my face^^*

2day after class i went to itu 牛车水 wif my frens. Its my first visit to this place. My 1st impression towards this place is quite gud. The place is quite clean bt nt very crowded. Mayb its bcz its still noon, so there wasnt any crowd there. The weird thing is there were many shops bt there arent any shopkeepers there, I could take sumthin n js leave xD bt of cz I din do it la xD



*The 全家幅taken by Me*

10 of us had our lunch at FULL HOUSE. A place full of lil kid stuff, the tables & chairs luks the same as those in fairy tales (my opinion). I had sandwich, mushroom cappucino soup and the honey milk wif greentea. Every1 started taking their phones out n snapping picture non-stop after v order food. LOL. Every corner of the shop from top to bottom is filled wif their footsteps xD



*The Sandwich & Menu & Grass & the Mushroom Cappucino Soup*

*Honey Milk With Greentea*


*Panda trying to snap mii b4 I do it to him xD*




*Brenda & Hyu taking pic wif the WALL girl*


*The GIRLS*



*Irene & Wei & MAID & Hyu & Brenda* HAHAZ
*I Like Dis angle so I upload(sorry la weiwei xD )*

1 comment:

  1. Call u send to me u don wan la..
    Than post here..
    Lazy~~

    ReplyDelete