Friday, July 24, 2009

My BDAY ^^

The day I pop out of this world
The day an average boy was brought into dis world
haha

2day was a great day as expected !
SPECIAL thxs tooo :
PANDA , Weiwei , Brenda, Jason Tan, JinLi,
Jerry, YuenKee & Nee, Pooiyen, Winn, Panpan
Jasmine & bf, Irene & bf, Xiaotong & bf...
N many many more tat wish mii on my bday ^^
Its was reli great to have u guys participating in my life
"KAM SHA HA MEH DAH" xD

Early morning, when to TS wif brenda to meet up wif de other,
panda n others went to the market early morning to get food for tat nites steamboat

After getting the room, v settle down quick
and fren started coming in 1 by 1
N 1 unexpected fren came ! JINLI~
OMG ! I was in total shock to c her xD
den I duno hw to react dy
hahahah

V started partying for few hours
N here comes the most important part
I dance wif Jerry
LOL
This is the very first time I danced infront of a crowd
OMG !I was kinda OK~
bt den... i duno hw to say la
sum1 there add intangible pressure to mii xD
I did my best wif jerry
used 3 hours for the SORRY SORRY dance
HOPE tat u guys like it too

Afta the K when to find jasmine
shes working in SW
afta meeting her v went straight to weiwei's house
had steamboat there
n v had our own homemade french fries
Njoy doin it wif frens^^

Felt very happy to have such great frens
their presents enhances my life,
I LOVE U GUYs ^^
As wad jerry said "Frens forever"
^^




























1 comment: