Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"INSPIRING" day

Another day just gone by
feel kinda bad & disappointed with myself today
cz I make fun of sum1 when toking wif frens
reli feel kinda guilty duin it
"I am SORRY !"
cant really get whats goin on these days
Is the studies getting to my mind?
Y would ppl make fun of others? for own pleasure?
a way to release stress?
Is this way rite? v r exerting more pain than pleasure !
why not take a step bek n put urself in the "persons" shoes?
wad would u feel if sum1 say sumthin bad behind u?
will u feel like a bird or a piece of shit?
(comformity is not compulsory!)
Startin from this moment,
I will control myself n not to make fun of others bcz of her characteristics or wadever..
In Addition :
I have 1 more thing to say ,
Y would sum1 owes profil some1 as BAD ?
n den kip on nagging about wad he did was wrong?
Is he reli wrong or ur js too profiling?
according to my understanding, comparing wad u did n wad he did,
I dun c any difference.. den r u wrong too?
n y do u have to say tat he is "stupid" bcz of wad he did
It may b an interest to him to invest on things he like.
U oso have ur own right to do so too
pls! dun b stereotype anymore~
Besides that, pls~
do not do stuff which is annoying~
u col others childish bt think again...
wad about wad ur duin ?
PLZ ! we have to think b4 we act,
B4 we get boycott by others.............
! N b4 I SHOW u MY FUCKING FACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment