Saturday, February 21, 2009

- TIRING DAY -

3 days straight I have to attend wedding dinners, tonite is js the 2nd nite.. I js came bek from rawang.. its 1 of my cousin's wedding .. All I did at there is help out wif picking rubbish n wiping the chair dry == All the chair tat were expose was all wet, n my duty was to wipe all of them. lolx!

It was so crowded today till I cant find a place to sit, and there were some strangers that hav to stand and have their dinner. LOLX! 2day I saw a gurl which luks lik those taiwanese internet girl(kinda gud luking). I was shock as u dun get to see gurls lik dat in Rawang. haha. She was actually my father's brother-in-law's daughter (complicated). I cant recall whether i seen her b4, mayb i did when i was young. Even my mom says that this gal had grown up till she barely recognize. LOL.

There is something that i cant get it straight, y those relatives when they have nth to say they will surely use us (younger kids) as topics. Always ask "got girlfren anot a?" "When ur turn marry a" bla bla bla. I get kinda fedup sum times and i have to stil fake a smile at them. YYEEESSSSHHHHHH !

Anyway. all I noe right nw is that I m tired and I nid to rest soon, as I still have 1 more day of wedding tat I nid to attend=(



---THIS is N years ago recorded geh---




TUI HOU退后 - MC

1 comment:

  1. ya..
    tot older uncle aunty like to ask tiz kinda of topic..
    talking bout their son and daughter.
    then like to compare..
    we being tersepit in d middle!!
    sometimes i jus too get used to it.
    jus ignore it lo!!haha

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete