Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*B2B*Bek 2 Blogging

Its been some time since i last "do BLOG"
The reason for mii to do dis all over again is bcz of dis boring holiday
For this whole holiday, bsid going sing k each week, all I get to do is js playing basketball or watch tv (which is getting REAL BORED)



- 18 of February -

2day i went bek to my sec school to get my SPM cert
Its was kinda fun to actually visit ur school after awhile
Nth really change except the toilet xD
The mirrors i use to see myself in gone missing and the place we pee have a small barrier *
WEIRD* (I think its to prevent overflow) xD

Erm... dis whole day at school, I get to meet up with a few old frens
some of my juniors even shout out my name when dey saw me (Shocking that they stil rmb mii)^^


I get to meet Amanda in school, she still luks the same (that good-looking).. haha.. She was lying about the pimples on her face cz I din see any of it xD V js get to have a reali short chitchat as she is having class..
After that i walk to GK's KFC to have my breakfast.. N den i col out yoongz n meet up with some frens.. we
blowed water at "
SPYs & Banana"! LOLx! Tokking mostly bout cars... (MAN TOK)


At about 4-5 , i started my journey bek home.. n continue my daily routine again
Hope to get out of my routine to hang out again wif my frenss




!!FREAKING BORED!!


1 comment:

  1. hahaaa..
    freakin bored toooooooooo............
    bt then atleast u gt to sing K every week laa.
    hahaa
    no wonder u post might back secondary skool in frenster.
    i hvn get my SPM certs aso looooooooo..
    ady years i din ever back..
    wait d skool mail me d certs..lolXD!!
    countdown-ing 1 more week start new sem..

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete