Friday, October 2, 2009

Genting Trip =)



It had been a long time since I last update my blog.
dun have the time n mood b4 dis.
at last I m bek for the moment.

Just came bek from Genting Trip
Oh MY ! I love the trip a lot.
had lots of fun n taken lots of pictures
I wil nt go to much into the details. the story is way too long
js a synopsis will do.

~1st day~
dat morning. (28.09.09)
brenda n bf come pick me up n v head to the 1U busstation for our bus ride
n then v change to the cable car at gotong jaya area.
at about 12+pm v reached the room which J-son n the others where there too

v did alot at genting. blow lots of water. play arcade games. trying to win tickets..
v also watch the WHERE GOT GHOST movie at 1.30am.
which is so hilarious =D
all of us walk bek to our hotel after the movie. which is around 3am
Its was freaking cold tat time. teeth shaking body shivering...

I get to sleep on a bed which is just made of wood. not even a spring on it.
I get a pillow bt dun have blanket. OMG! 1 of the worst nnight of my life.
when I woke up the nex morning. my body was in so much pain.









~2nd day~
v went to te theme park. unfortunately it was too foggy.
v oni get to ride the "umbrella" n the ghost house thingy.
the umbrella ride was so freaking fast n long duration. Its was so cold I cant make any sound.
I was wearing short pants =P

the ghost house is a joke. nth scary lo. a waste of time =)
but weiwei is stil afraid n cover her eyes the whole journey LOL
XIA SHUI d jiejie =D

speaking of ghost. weird stuff happen during this trip
brenda n bf when bek to the room early without others.
they had trouble openning the door of the room.
which they did nt have previously.
they tried n tired n tired
bt the door tat open was another door of another room near ours
bt there was no one there. no 1 in or out...
when brenda omos wan to give up n look for us. den the door successfully opens
she did nt tell us as she dunwan us to b afraid or sked.
weiwei wun b able to take it. =D

Besides that. I oso saw sumthing in the room.
a shadow I guess. at the cupboard of the room. I cant comfirm bout dis.
b4 i saw that i even when in the cupboard. whole person in it
OH MY !
felt so scary thinkin bout it.

Lets stop with al the ghost stuff. hmmm
I gamble alot at genting. LOL.
play CHOR DAI DEE wif frens
I did nt win at the end bcz of blackjack.
Its shows that i do not have tat kind of luck
hahahha

* will not post lots of pictures here. Facebook me *

I hope can go to trips like dis wif my frens again.
to sum places thats nt tat cold dis time
hahahah



3 comments:

  1. =="...
    y gt so mani weird tingsssS i dunno geh~~??
    doOr, shadow...
    but hoi choi cum bec liao~~XP
    ++wat xia sui de jie jie~~??dat one is xyi teach de lorR..XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha/.. u all geh quite fun lor//
    take a lot pics..
    my trip.. er.. keep eating only..XD
    not much photos also..
    we juz stay in hotel ohh..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. I love this trip too!!
    I'm Lovin it.. hahaa..
    Fun~~!

    ReplyDelete