Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An EMOTIONAL Day

May 27th,
A day where the results of 3rd sem is out
I checked my results early in da morning
when I get the results I was nt shock
I earned 3 B's for the 3rd sems paper
Bt still I failed my IA
already use to failing so I dun feel a thing
reminds mii of the ADDMATH paper in secondary school
LOLX
(In College)
the lecture of todays class was too weak
she cant control the class
the whole lecture hall is filled with noise the whole time
TOO BAD~
Haih
Get to know tat sum of my frens will nt b able to go to year 2 wif mii
Its is reli a sad news to hear
The class is very diff without ponpon n jasmine there
no more ppl 38 wif mii
cant hear jokes tat they used to say
hear those F words n D words~
=(
After class went to sing k wif my frens
i had a great time there
happy tat can sppend time wif these frens
all get so high n wild when sing "zombie"
=)
V may b apart from from the remaining time in college
bt reli hope tat v can still get to meet up often n go have fun together whenever poosible
Reli miss them~
even today is js the first day apart from dis beloved frens~~
take k n I here by wif u guys all da best^^
frens4ever

1 comment:

  1. yo~
    my result out today^^
    hm.. some of my frens also cannot go year2..
    haiz..
    i year2sem2 now lorr..
    gonna graduate soon.. wahaha``

    ReplyDelete